Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Great sliced thin with au jus. Simple and easy way to make a Tri-Tip
Make and share this Grilled Tri-Tip Roast recipe from Food.com.
- Prepare an outdoor grill for indirect heat, and lightly oil grate.
- In a small bowl, mix together the garlic powder, onion powder, pepper, and salt.
- Rub mixture all over the roast.
- Place the roast, fat side up on the hot grill with a pan underneath it to catch the drippings.
- Bake/roast for 4 to 6 hours, or until done.
- Check for doneness with a meat thermometer.
- Minimum temperature should be around 165F.