Recipe by Dine & Dish
I haven't tried this yet, but my husband just ran to me and said "you have to get this recipe off the web that I just saw on the Food Network!". So, here I am posting it so I can try it soon :) Looks like a yummy and interesting treat. From Paula Dean's show on Food TV.
Top Review by Sharbysyd
I made these today and they were excellent. I didn't have almond paste so I used peanut butter instead and they still turned out great. I think they need to be grilled a bit longer than 10 minutes though. Ours were on for 10 minutes and could have been a bit warmer. Thanks for a great recipe.
- 1⁄2 cup almond paste
- 4 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1⁄2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup coconut flakes
- whipped cream, for topping
- vanilla ice cream, for serving
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat a grill to low.
- Spread almond paste evenly on each tortilla.
- Sprinkle 1/4 of the marshmallows and 1/4 of the chocolate chips and 1/4 of the coconut on half of each tortilla.
- Roll the tortilla up and wrap in heavy-duty foil; seal tightly.
- Grill over low heat until heated through, about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Remove foil and place on a plate.
- Garnish with fresh sweetened whipped cream or prepared whipped topping.
- Serve vanilla ice cream on the side.