Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
You can make your own teriyaki sauce, from scratch, if you have some fresh ginger root. But for grilling, it hardly matters. Any bottled will do. I like Kinkomman.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs top loin pork roast
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1⁄4 cup Wesson Oil
- Pierce the pork roast, and rub it with Wesson oil.
- Generously maranade with teriyaki sauce.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- If you're up late, turn it, once.
- To cook, place on grill, covered, with some mesquite chips, in the grill.
- Grill till done, on one side, about 18 minutes on my Webber.
- Turn the roast, and baste with teriyaki sauce.
- Cover, and grill till done.
- When finished, remove the roast from the grill, and baste the other side with teriyaki sauce, while the meat is still sizzling.
- A little dry, it goes great with a moist potato salad.
- Add a few drops of teriyaki to the potato salad.