Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is from Down Home with the Neelys. I use feta cheese in place of the goat cheese.
- 6 tomatoes, tops sliced off and insides scooped out
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons basil leaves, chopped
- 6 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups orzo pasta, cooked
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat grill on medium heat.
- In a medium bowl mix onions, basil, cheese, salt and pepper, and orzo.
- Fill tomatoes with stuffing. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Place tomatoes directly on the grill.
- Close cover and cook for 10 minutes.