Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Recipe Courtesy of: hungrymonster.com This looks really good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Make and share this Grilled Tomatoes recipe from Food.com.
- 4 beefsteak tomatoes
- oil (for the baking sheet)
- 473.18 ml creamed spinach
- 709.77 ml seasoned bread crumbs
- 177.44 ml butter, melted
- salt and pepper
- 354.88 ml mild cheddar cheese, grated
- Cut each tomato into 3 thick slices and arrange these on an oiled baking sheet.
- Prepare the filling. Combine the creamed spinach with the seasoned bread crumbs, melted butter, salt and pepper. The mixture should be very thick. Spread each tomato slice with the spinach mixture and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Just before serving, place the tomatoes under the broiler, and cook until the cheese is melted and golden-brown.