Wonderful grilled tomatoes, wonderful side with any BBQ, lots of taste. evolved from B H & G to our taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Hollow out the top 1/4 inch of tomato halves with a spoon.
- 2Top each tomato half with 2 teaspoons pesto sauce and an onion slice.
- 3Arrange tomatoes in 2 foil pie pans.
- 4Place tomatoes in the centre of the grill rack.
- 5Cover and grill for 8 to 10 minutes or until tomatoes are heated through.
- 6Stir together the cheese, almonds, if using, and parsley in a small mixing bowl.
- 7Sprinkle mixture over tomatoes.
- 8Cover and grill for 5 minutes more or until cheese melts.
- 9Season to taste with salt and pepper, if desired.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Tomato with Pesto
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 52.5
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 8.3 mg
- Sodium 54.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: