- 1 tablespoon minced red onion
- 3 tablespoons nonfat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme or 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 4 teaspoons butter, softened
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 6 slices fat-free honey roasted turkey breast
- 4 slices tomatoes
- 2 slices muenster cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the first 4 ingredients in a bowl.
- Spread 1 teaspoon butter on one side of each bread slice. Spread 2 tablespoons mustard mixture over unbuttered side of each of 2 bread slices; top each with 3 turkey slices, 2 tomato slices, 1 cheese slice, and 1 bread slice (with buttered side out).
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add the sandwiches; cover and cook for 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown.