Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
From Cooking Light.
- 1 tablespoon minced red onion
- 3 tablespoons nonfat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme or 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 4 teaspoons butter, softened
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 6 slices fat-free honey roasted turkey breast
- 4 slices tomatoes
- 2 slices muenster cheese
- Combine the first 4 ingredients in a bowl.
- Spread 1 teaspoon butter on one side of each bread slice. Spread 2 tablespoons mustard mixture over unbuttered side of each of 2 bread slices; top each with 3 turkey slices, 2 tomato slices, 1 cheese slice, and 1 bread slice (with buttered side out).
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add the sandwiches; cover and cook for 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
Super delicious sandwich! The mustard mixture really sends this over the top! Thanks for sharing.
A really yummy sandwich! I made these to accompany a roasted tomato soup for the New Years Day football games. Everybody loved them. The sauce is delicious. Skipped the butter and just used cooking spray.
The ingredients were certainly appealing, but the sandwich was really just ok.