Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
This is from a Florida recipe flyer.
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon shallot, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 2 beefsteak tomatoes, sliced into 1/2 inch thick slices
- Combine all ingredients except tomatoes ina bowl. Lay tomatoes on a baking pan, then drizzle sauce over them. Grill on medium heat for 1 minute on each side.
Delicious! I'm a sucker for any fresh tomato recipe and this was great! Loved the combination of shallots and raspberry vinegar. All they needed was a sprinkle of kosher salt at serving. Thanks, jovigirl!