1/3 Photos of Grilled Tomato-Cheese Sandwiches
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle tomatoes and onion over four bread slices.
- 2Layer with cheese slices; top with remaining bread.
- 3Butter outsides of sandwiches.
- 4Toast on a heated griddle for 2-3 minutes on each side or until bread is golden brown and cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Tomato-Cheese Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 603.7
- Calories from Fat 378
- Total Fat 42.0 g
- Saturated Fat 26.1 g
- Cholesterol 119.5 mg
- Sodium 925.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 32.4 g