Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
A lovely light summer salad
Make and share this Grilled Tomato and Feta Cheese Salad With Pecan Vinaigrette recipe from Food.com.
- Brush the tomato slices with olive oil and grill lightly so they remain firm.
- Arrange tomatoes and greens attractively on a plate.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese.
- When ready to serve drizzle the vinaigrette over salad.
- Combine vinegar, oil and honey in a bowl and whisk together. add pecans.
I chopped up the pecan halves so they would be distributed through the salad, and made the rest following the directions. Very nice Toasted Pecan Vinaigrette Chef! We will have many times again!