- 4 medium ripe tomatoes, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb mixed spring greens
- 1⁄2 lb feta cheese
- toasted pecan vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 4 tablespoons toasted pecan halves
Directions See How It's Made
- Brush the tomato slices with olive oil and grill lightly so they remain firm.
- Arrange tomatoes and greens attractively on a plate.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese.
- When ready to serve drizzle the vinaigrette over salad.
- Combine vinegar, oil and honey in a bowl and whisk together. add pecans.