Enduring Gastronomy's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 small carrot, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup carrot juice
- 2 tablespoons white miso or 2 tablespoons yellow miso
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, coarsely chopped
- 2 1/2 teaspoons garlic, minced, divided
- 2 (14 ounce) packages firm tofu
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon black bean garlic sauce
- 10 ounces mixed greens or 10 ounces Baby Spinach
- 1To prepare the dressing: In a blender or food processor, combine carrot, carrot juice, miso, vinegar, 2 tablespoons oil, 1/2 teaspoon ginger and garlic. Blend until smooth.
- 2To prepare the tofu: Preheat grill to medium-high.
- 3Slice each tofu block crosswise into 5 slices. Pat dry with paper towels.
- 4In a small bowl, combine honey, 2 tablespoon oil, soy sauce, black bean-garlic sauce and 2 teaspoon garlic.
- 5In a large baking dish, spread half the marinade, then arrange tofu slices, and lastly spread the remaining marinade over the tofu, covering completely.
- 6Oil the grill rack.
- 7Grill the tofu until heated through (~3 minutes per side).
- 8To serve, toss greens with dressing. Divide among 6 plates and top with tofu.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Tofu With Greens and Miso Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.8
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 441.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 12.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar
black bean garlic sauce