Grilled Tofu With Greens and Miso Dressing
- To prepare the dressing: In a blender or food processor, combine carrot, carrot juice, miso, vinegar, 2 tablespoons oil, 1/2 teaspoon ginger and garlic. Blend until smooth.
- To prepare the tofu: Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Slice each tofu block crosswise into 5 slices. Pat dry with paper towels.
- In a small bowl, combine honey, 2 tablespoon oil, soy sauce, black bean-garlic sauce and 2 teaspoon garlic.
- In a large baking dish, spread half the marinade, then arrange tofu slices, and lastly spread the remaining marinade over the tofu, covering completely.
- Oil the grill rack.
- Grill the tofu until heated through (~3 minutes per side).
- To serve, toss greens with dressing. Divide among 6 plates and top with tofu.