Recipe by strangemk ; )
This delicious mayo sauce makes for an incredible tilapia dinner! This is from the Comida y Familia mini-cookbook from Kraft Foods, but I have added some directions in for things that I changed.
- 1⁄3 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup diced onion
- 1 cup fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano
- 2 garlic cloves
- 8 tilapia fillets (2 lbs) or 8 any other mild white fish (2 lbs)
- 2 tablespoons Kraft® Grated Parmesan Cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Put heavy-duty aluminum foil on grill and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Heat grill to medium heat.
- Blend first 6 ingredients in blender until well blended. Reserve half the mayo mixture; brush both sides of fish with remaining mayo mixture.
- Grill 3 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with fork. (I found it took more like 6-10 minutes, but I moved the fish up one shelf, about 5 or 6 inches from the flame.).
- Top with cheese. Serve with reserved mayo mixture.