Recipe by Sunnybrook
Did this for dinner tonight and really liked it. I enjoyed the sauce more on my rice than on the tilapia. Served it with sugar snap peas.
- 1⁄3 cup Kraft roasted red pepper italian parmesan dressing
- 1 lb tilapia fillet
- 1⁄8 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 3⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup Kraft roasted red pepper italian parmesan dressing
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- For the sauce:.
- Puree the mayonnaise, Kraft dressing and the garlic. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Marinate the tilapia in 1/3 cup of the Kraft dressing for an hour or so. If the tilapia is frozen put it in the marinate, in the refrigerator, over night to thaw. Flip the fillets in the marinate to make sure that all the pieces are coated.
- Remove the tilapia from the marinate and sprinkle with parmesan cheese. I only did one side. Bring the tilapia to room temperature while the grill pre-heats.
- Pre-heat grill to about 300 degrees. Oil the grates really well.
- Cook the fish non-cheese side down for about 3 or 4 minutes. Flip and cook for another 3 or 4 minutes, or until the fish starts to flake.
- Serve with rice and sauce.
- You could probably bake the fish at 425 for about 20 minutes too. I haven't tried it with this specific recipe, but I'd probably bake it in the marinate to keep it from drying out.