Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
I had this at a backyard bbq at my sister-in-laws house and it was delicious. I couldn't wait to get the recipe to make at home.
- 6 tilapia fillets
- 4.92 ml Old Bay Seasoning
- 118.29 ml Italian dressing
- Put the fish in a glass baking dish and season the fish on both sides with the Old Bay Seasoning.
- Pour a half cup of Italian dressing over the fish and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Heat your grill and put all 6 fish fillet on and let it cook on both sides until done.
Very nice and very easy for a weeknight dinner
This is a delicious way to prepare tilapia. Thank you!
this was VERY easy to make and it tastes delicious. The whole family ranging from 4-30's loved it. This recipe has been added to our family menu. Try it, you won't be disappointed.