Recipe by Sage
Great recipe loaded with flavour. I made this on my Griddler and it turned out amazing! This recipe works for cod, monkfish. scallops,etc.your choice.Also perfect for sole.
Top Review by Michelle S.
This was judged to be wonderful by the family. The fish had just the right seasonings and the garlic aioli pushed it over the top. I have lost my taste for tarragon so I subbed 1 t. parsley and 1/2t. dillweed for it. I served it with parsley buttered baby yukon golds and by the yummy noises coming from all ends of the table..I think this will be a repeat. This makes a HUGE amount of aioli so first timers might want to half that.
- 2 lbs tilapia fillets
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon tsps cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon tsps Old Bay Seasoning
For the Aioli
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried tarragon
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill.
- Spread oil on both sides of filets.
- Sprinkle with seasoning.
- Place on hot grill and cook for about 4 to 5 minutes over a medium high heat. Turn once during grilling.
- Serve with Aioli.
- Prepare aioli by combining all ingredients in a bowl, mixing and then refrigerate until you are ready for use.
- I served it with boiled new potatoes and green beans to dip in the Aioli.
- I use Low fat mayonnaise.
- Use seasoning of your choice.