Great recipe loaded with flavour. I made this on my Griddler and it turned out amazing! This recipe works for cod, monkfish. scallops,etc.your choice.Also perfect for sole.
- Preheat grill.
- Spread oil on both sides of filets.
- Sprinkle with seasoning.
- Place on hot grill and cook for about 4 to 5 minutes over a medium high heat. Turn once during grilling.
- Serve with Aioli.
- Prepare aioli by combining all ingredients in a bowl, mixing and then refrigerate until you are ready for use.
- I served it with boiled new potatoes and green beans to dip in the Aioli.
- I use Low fat mayonnaise.
- Use seasoning of your choice.