Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Great recipe loaded with flavour. I made this on my Griddler and it turned out amazing! This recipe works for cod, monkfish. scallops,etc.your choice.Also perfect for sole.
- Preheat grill.
- Spread oil on both sides of filets.
- Sprinkle with seasoning.
- Place on hot grill and cook for about 4 to 5 minutes over a medium high heat. Turn once during grilling.
- Serve with Aioli.
- Prepare aioli by combining all ingredients in a bowl, mixing and then refrigerate until you are ready for use.
- I served it with boiled new potatoes and green beans to dip in the Aioli.
- I use Low fat mayonnaise.
- Use seasoning of your choice.
This was judged to be wonderful by the family. The fish had just the right seasonings and the garlic aioli pushed it over the top. I have lost my taste for tarragon so I subbed 1 t. parsley and 1/2t. dillweed for it. I served it with parsley buttered baby yukon golds and by the yummy noises coming from all ends of the table..I think this will be a repeat. This makes a HUGE amount of aioli so first timers might want to half that.
This is an absolutely wonderful way to make fish. I wasn't sure if I'd like the canjun and old bay seasonings together, but I was so wrong. The aioli was terrific with this meal, also. As suggested by another, I make parsley red boiled potatoes and steamed fresh green beans. This is one I'll definitely make again. I did half the aioli recipe as recommended. thanks for a great meal.
This was a hit, even with me who just does not like fish. I have made it twice no with Basa fillets. I laid foil on the grill and cooked the fish on top of that. It turned out perfectly. The Aioli does add a nice touch.