Taste of Home; these are a favorite at our cook-outs or when we go camping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 large potatoes, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 lb sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup butter or 1/4 cup margarine, cubed
- 1 tablespoon dried chives
- 1 -2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1Divided the potatoes and onions evenly between two sheets of heavy-duty foil (approximately 18 inches square), that have been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2In a bowl, add the parmesan cheese, 3/4 cup each of the cheddar and mozzarella cheese; stir to combine.
- 3Sprinkle the cheese mixture over the potatoes.
- 4Sprinkle with bacon, butter cubes, chives, seasoned salt and pepper.
- 5Fold the ends of the foil to make a packet (I bring 2 opposite ends of the foil over the potatoes and fold or roll downward, then I roll the unsealed ends inward toward the filling and give them a good press to seal).
- 6Grill, covered, over medium heat for 35-40 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- 7Remove from the grill, open carefully, and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Three Cheese Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (534 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 870.2
- Calories from Fat 487
- Total Fat 54.1 g
- Saturated Fat 23.7 g
- Cholesterol 111.1 mg
- Sodium 1026.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.6 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 27.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: