Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Thai inspired pizza done on the grill.
Make and share this Grilled Thai Turkey Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh lime juice
- 3⁄4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 3⁄4 cup green onion, minced
- 1⁄3 cup fresh cilantro, minced
- 1⁄3 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh gingerroot, minced
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 lbs grilled turkey cutlets, shredded
- 30 ounces pizza dough
- as needed olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups green onions, sliced
- 3 medium carrots, cut into fine match sticks
- 3⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Combine lime juice, soy sauce, onion, cilantro, peanut butter, oil, brown sugar, ginger, lime zest, red pepper flakes and garlic in a stockpot. Stir in shredded turkey. Heat over medium-low heat.
- Roll out pizza dough into 3 rectangles approximately 10 x 13 inches.
- Brush grill with olive oil. Place pizza crust on grill and cook until golden, about 4 to 5 minutes until dough is puffy and lightly browned. Turn pizza over.
- Top browned side of pizza with heated turkey mixture, sliced green onions, carrot sticks and cilantro.
- Sprinkle each pizza with 1 cup cheese.
- Cover grill and heat pizzas 5 to 7 minutes or until crust is cooked on bottom, cheese melts and pizzas are hot.