Grilled Thai Turkey Pizza
- Combine lime juice, soy sauce, onion, cilantro, peanut butter, oil, brown sugar, ginger, lime zest, red pepper flakes and garlic in a stockpot. Stir in shredded turkey. Heat over medium-low heat.
- Roll out pizza dough into 3 rectangles approximately 10 x 13 inches.
- Brush grill with olive oil. Place pizza crust on grill and cook until golden, about 4 to 5 minutes until dough is puffy and lightly browned. Turn pizza over.
- Top browned side of pizza with heated turkey mixture, sliced green onions, carrot sticks and cilantro.
- Sprinkle each pizza with 1 cup cheese.
- Cover grill and heat pizzas 5 to 7 minutes or until crust is cooked on bottom, cheese melts and pizzas are hot.