Thai inspired pizza done on the grill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups fresh lime juice
- 3/4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 3/4 cup green onion, minced
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro, minced
- 1/3 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh gingerroot, minced
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 1 1/2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 lbs grilled turkey cutlets, shredded
- 1Combine lime juice, soy sauce, onion, cilantro, peanut butter, oil, brown sugar, ginger, lime zest, red pepper flakes and garlic in a stockpot. Stir in shredded turkey. Heat over medium-low heat.
- 2Roll out pizza dough into 3 rectangles approximately 10 x 13 inches.
- 3Brush grill with olive oil. Place pizza crust on grill and cook until golden, about 4 to 5 minutes until dough is puffy and lightly browned. Turn pizza over.
- 4Top browned side of pizza with heated turkey mixture, sliced green onions, carrot sticks and cilantro.
- 5Sprinkle each pizza with 1 cup cheese.
- 6Cover grill and heat pizzas 5 to 7 minutes or until crust is cooked on bottom, cheese melts and pizzas are hot.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Thai Turkey Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 365.1
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 90.2 mg
- Sodium 830.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 36.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: