Recipe by Vicki in CT
The sweet and spicy are a great combination. There is also an oven method of cooking but I have only tried grilling them. Did not include marinating time in prep time.
- 12 skinless chicken thighs, boned
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup sriracha sauce (Thai chili sauce)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in a ziploc bag and marinate overnight in refrigerator.
- Alternatively can cook in oven. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook 20 minutes. Turn over thighs. Cook an additional 25 minutes. Turn off oven can leave in an additional ten minutes if needed.