Prep 30 mins
Cook 8 mins
This recipes comes from the Delicious Living magazine.
- 1 lb salmon fillet, skinned
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon thai red chili paste
- 2 teaspoons fresh grated ginger
- 2 teaspoons tamari or 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons dry whole wheat bread crumbs
- 4 tablespoons chunky peanut butter
- 4 teaspoons tamari or 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 3 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons water
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- Chop salmon by hand or with processor till chopped but not mushy.
- Place salmon in large bowl.
- Add green onions, chili paste, ginger, and tamari or soy sauce, and mix well.
- Add just enough bread crumbs to bind together (about 4 tsp)
- Form mixture into 4 patties 1/2 " thick and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- To prepare sauce, combine peanut butter, tamari or soy sauce, oil, vinegar, water and garlic.
- Whisk together till smooth.
- preheat grill to medium high.
- Lightly spray sheet of foil with spray and place on grill.
- Place salmon burgers on foil.
- grill 3-4 minutes each side, careful not to overcook.
- Serve right away with sauce.
- prep time includes chill time.