These wraps are perfect on a hot summer day. I like to serve them with fresh fruit spinkled with lime. *prep time does not include marinating
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 (8 ounce) tuna steaks, 1-inch thick*
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely shredded fresh ginger
- 80 inches flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 3/4 cup fat free sour cream
- 3/4 cup bottled honey mustard dressing
- 2 cups lightly packed arugula leaves
- 1 large red onion, sliced (1 cup)
- 1 medium tomato, chopped (1 cup)
- 1Place fish in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish. In a small bowl stir together soy sauce, garlic, sugar, and ginger; pour over fish. Seal bag.
- 2Marinate in refrigerator 1 to 2 hours; turn bag occasionally.
- 3Drain; discard marinade.
- 4Grill fish on greased rack of uncovered grill directly over medium heat for 8 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily (tuna may be slightly pink in center), turning once. Cut tuna into 1/2-inch chunks.
- 5Brush both sides of tortillas lightly with cooking oil and place 2 at a time on grill rack for 30 to 45 seconds or just until warmed.
- 6In a medium bowl stir together sour cream and salad dressing. For each wrap, spread 3 tablespoons of the sour cream mixture on a tortilla. Place some of the tuna near an edge of tortilla. Top with some of the arugula, onion, and tomato. Fold edge over filling; fold in the sides and roll up.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Teriyaki Tuna Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (311 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 802.9
- Calories from Fat 210
- Total Fat 23.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 68.9 mg
- Sodium 2336.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 10.8 g
- Protein 57.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
honey mustard dressing