Prep 25 mins
Cook 8 mins
These wraps are perfect on a hot summer day. I like to serve them with fresh fruit spinkled with lime. *prep time does not include marinating
- 3 (8 ounce) tuna steaks, 1-inch thick*
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons packed brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons finely shredded fresh ginger
- 80 inches flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 3⁄4 cup fat free sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup bottled honey mustard dressing
- 2 cups lightly packed arugula leaves
- 1 large red onion, sliced (1 cup)
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped (1 cup)
- Place fish in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish. In a small bowl stir together soy sauce, garlic, sugar, and ginger; pour over fish. Seal bag.
- Marinate in refrigerator 1 to 2 hours; turn bag occasionally.
- Drain; discard marinade.
- Grill fish on greased rack of uncovered grill directly over medium heat for 8 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily (tuna may be slightly pink in center), turning once. Cut tuna into 1/2-inch chunks.
- Brush both sides of tortillas lightly with cooking oil and place 2 at a time on grill rack for 30 to 45 seconds or just until warmed.
- In a medium bowl stir together sour cream and salad dressing. For each wrap, spread 3 tablespoons of the sour cream mixture on a tortilla. Place some of the tuna near an edge of tortilla. Top with some of the arugula, onion, and tomato. Fold edge over filling; fold in the sides and roll up.