I love this meal not only because it is so delicious and fresh, but also because it cooks quickly! Light up the grill, send the hubby outside to tend to the steak and hit the wok! (Don't be turned off by the long list of ingredients- it's not so bad.) **Cooking time does not include marinating time.**
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs skirt steaks, marinated in your favorite teriyaki sauce for at least 2 hours
- 12 ounces broccoli rabe, ends removed, chopped into one inch bites
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (15 ounce) can straw mushrooms, drained
- 4 ounces sliced water chestnuts
- 4 ounces bamboo shoots, canned
- 5 baby carrots
- 15 -20 snow peas, fresh
- 3 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 6 ounces stir-fry sauce (I like House of Tsang's Classic Stir Fry Sauce)
- 1/8 cup almonds, slivered, toasted
- chili paste, to taste (optional)
- 1On hot grill, grill steak for about 6-7 minutes per side.
- 2Slice meat into one inch strips, cover with foil and set aside until veggies are ready.
- 3Gently toast almonds in a hot pan for about two minutes and set aside.
- 4In a hot wok, add both kinds of oil and brocollini- stir for about three minutes.
- 5Add mushrooms, carrots and garlic, stir for two minutes.
- 6Add water chestnuts, bamboo shoots and snow peas and stir fry sauce and stir for an additional two minutes.
- 7Serve stir fry veggies and steak over jasmine rice. (We love spicy food and LOVE to add chili paste to our own meals- suit yourself).
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Teriyaki Skirt Steak and Stir Fried Asian Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (463 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1253.7
- Calories from Fat 648
- Total Fat 72.0 g
- Saturated Fat 17.8 g
- Cholesterol 200.6 mg
- Sodium 2531.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.8 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 110.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: