Grilled Teriyaki Shrimp Kebabs
- 1⁄4 cup low-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 48 large peeled and deveined shrimp (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 32 pieces cubed fresh pineapple (1-inch cubes, about 3/4 pound)
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 8 wedges
- cooking spray
- Prepare grill.
- To prepare sauce, combine teriyaki sauce and sesame seeds in a small bowl.
- To prepare kebabs, thread 6 shrimp, 4 pineapple chunks, and 1 onion wedge alternately onto each of 8 (10-inch) skewers.
- Brush kebabs with teriyaki mixture. Place kebabs on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 8 minutes or until shrimp are done, turning once.