1/1 Photo of Grilled Teriyaki Salmon
2 hrs 12 mins
This just might be the best salmon you will ever have! Plan ahead the salmon needs to chill for 3-6 hours. This recipe may be reduce to half if desired.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 lbs fresh salmon fillets (skin removed)
- 2/3 cup soy sauce
- 2/3 cup brown sugar, packed (use only brown sugar)
- 2/3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 -2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 green onions (chopped into large pieces)
- 5 -6 fresh garlic cloves (sliced in half or use as much as desired)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon pepper (more for seasoning)
- 1In a bowl mix together together soy sauce, brown sugar, water, Worcestershire sauce, oil, ginger and lemon pepper; whisk until no sugar granules remain (this might take a couple of minutes) add in garlic halves and green onion.
- 2Wash the salmon under cold water then pat dry using paper towels.
- 3Place the salmon into a long deep glass dish (or use a large resealable plastic freeze bag) then pour the marinade over; turn salmon to coat in the marinade.
- 4Refrigerate for 3-6 hours (turning occasionally).
- 5Set grill to medium heat, then grease the grill glates.
- 6Place the salmon on the grill, then discard marinade.
- 7Season with salt and more lemon pepper if desired.
- 8Grill for 6-8 minutes per side or until the fish flakes easily (do not overcook!.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Teriyaki Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (351 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 651.8
- Calories from Fat 335
- Total Fat 37.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 104.5 mg
- Sodium 2023.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 24.9 g
- Protein 50.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: