Cost per serving: $ 3.19. This Grilled Teriyaki Pork with Mango-Noodle Salad is an easy dish to make mid-week that will also be a nice treat for your family. Want to pump up the veggies? Toss in a handful of spinach, regulr or snap peas or broccoli florets to help round out the meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (8 ounce) boneless pork chops
- 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 4 scallions, white and light green parts, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 8 ounces rice noodles
- 1 small mango, peeled, pitted, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled, seeded, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1Combine pork chops, teriyaki sauce and garlic in a ziplock bag; turn several times to coat. Preheat grill to high. Whisk sesame oil, lime juice, scallions, ginger, salt and red pepper flakes in a small bowl.
- 2Place rice noodles in a large heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water. Let stand until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain well, rinse under cold water and drain again.
- 3While noodles are soaking, grill pork chops until cooked through, turning once, about 10 minutes total. Remove pork chops to a cutting board and let stand 5 minutes before slicing thinly.
- 4Pour dressing over noodles, and toss to coat. Add mango and cucumber, and toss again. Divide among 4 bowls and top with pork.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Teriyaki Pork With Mango-Noodle Salad
Serving Size: 1 (334 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 549.2
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 75.9 mg
- Sodium 1371.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 13.7 g
- Protein 29.0 g