Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 28 mins
tasty dinner done on charcoal grill for guests!
Make and share this Grilled Teriyaki Pork Loin recipe from Food.com.
- 3 lbs approx. boneless pork loin, trim fat
- 12 ounces teriyaki marinade (I use lawry's)
- I first butterfly roast, leaving 1" so it stays connected and flat. I then brine pork for about 3 hours (see brine recipes - I used everyday brine using water, sugar and kosher salt).
- Remove from brine and place in ziploc with the teriyaki. place in fridge 24-48 hours.
- get charcoals ashy on grill and place pork on it covered for 18 minutes. Flip and cook approximately 10 more minutes.
- Remove onto plate and rest 5-10 minutes. I cut into 1-2" thick slices.
Delicious. I did the salt water brine overnight and marinated in bottled marinade 8 hours the next day. Grilled to perfection. I think the brine was the secret. I am going to try other cuts of meat/poultry with the brine. Thanks for simple and delicious recipe.