tasty dinner done on charcoal grill for guests!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 lbs approx. boneless pork loin, trim fat
- 12 ounces teriyaki marinade (I use lawry's)
- 1I first butterfly roast, leaving 1" so it stays connected and flat. I then brine pork for about 3 hours (see brine recipes - I used everyday brine using water, sugar and kosher salt).
- 2Remove from brine and place in ziploc with the teriyaki. place in fridge 24-48 hours.
- 3get charcoals ashy on grill and place pork on it covered for 18 minutes. Flip and cook approximately 10 more minutes.
- 4Remove onto plate and rest 5-10 minutes. I cut into 1-2" thick slices.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Teriyaki Pork Loin
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 497.0
- Calories from Fat 256
- Total Fat 28.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 142.8 mg
- Sodium 2303.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 48.1 g