Recipe by jellyko
tasty dinner done on charcoal grill for guests!
Top Review by kims121
Delicious. I did the salt water brine overnight and marinated in bottled marinade 8 hours the next day. Grilled to perfection. I think the brine was the secret. I am going to try other cuts of meat/poultry with the brine. Thanks for simple and delicious recipe.
- 3 lbs approx. boneless pork loin, trim fat
- 12 ounces teriyaki marinade (I use lawry's)
Directions See How It's Made
- I first butterfly roast, leaving 1" so it stays connected and flat. I then brine pork for about 3 hours (see brine recipes - I used everyday brine using water, sugar and kosher salt).
- Remove from brine and place in ziploc with the teriyaki. place in fridge 24-48 hours.
- get charcoals ashy on grill and place pork on it covered for 18 minutes. Flip and cook approximately 10 more minutes.
- Remove onto plate and rest 5-10 minutes. I cut into 1-2" thick slices.