1/2 Photos of Grilled Teriyaki Pork Chops
1 hr 15 mins
I found this recipe off of food networks website. This is a recipe of Sara Moultons. I thought it was really good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Marinade: In a saucepan combine marinade ingredients and bring to a boil, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
- 2Cool marinade completely.
- 3Put chops in a large resealable plastic bag and pour marinade over them. Seal bag, pressing out excess air, and set in a dish.
- 4Marinate meat overnight or a couple of hours in fridge, turning once or twice.
- 5Pour marinade into a saucepan and boil 5 minutes.
- 6Grill chops on an oiled rack set about 4 inches over glowing coals 7 to 8 minutes on each side, or until just cooked through, basting with marinade during last 5 minutes of cooking.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Teriyaki Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 101.2
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2690.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 18.4 g
- Protein 5.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: