I found this recipe off of food networks website. This is a recipe of Sara Moultons. I thought it was really good.
- Marinade: In a saucepan combine marinade ingredients and bring to a boil, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
- Cool marinade completely.
- Put chops in a large resealable plastic bag and pour marinade over them. Seal bag, pressing out excess air, and set in a dish.
- Marinate meat overnight or a couple of hours in fridge, turning once or twice.
- Pour marinade into a saucepan and boil 5 minutes.
- Grill chops on an oiled rack set about 4 inches over glowing coals 7 to 8 minutes on each side, or until just cooked through, basting with marinade during last 5 minutes of cooking.