1/2 Photos of Grilled Teriyaki Pork Burgers
4 hrs 20 mins
You can make these on an indoor grill also. I usually glaze the tops with bottled hoisin sauce a minute before end of cooking time and then serve on large hamburger buns! Plan ahead these need to chill for a minumum of 4 hours before cooking --- low sodium soy sauce only for this!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs ground pork
- 1/2 cup fine dry breadcrumb
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 green onions, finely chopped (can use a small yellow onion in place of green)
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder (can use fresh minced ginger)
- 3 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- 2Shape into patties, then place on a sheet.
- 3Cover and refrigerate for a minumum of 4 hours.
- 4Grill about 7-10 minutes on each side or broil 3-inches from element for about 5-10 minutes per side (depending on the thickness of your pattie).
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Teriyaki Pork Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 779.3
- Calories from Fat 431
- Total Fat 47.9 g
- Saturated Fat 17.7 g
- Cholesterol 213.3 mg
- Sodium 800.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 61.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: