Our neighbours just come by when they smell this lovely chicken grilling. I've had them ask for just a " bite " so often we just print the recipe and hand it out. And yes they still ask for the " bite " too ! Prep time is marinating time. Cook time is heating the sauce and grilling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds, roasted
- 3/4 cup light soy sauce
- 1/2 cup frozen apple juice concentrate
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 4 tablespoons ground ginger, if using freshly grated,adjust to your taste
- 3 tablespoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch, mixed into
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, can cut into bite size pieces after grilling
- 1 orange, peeled,seeded and sliced into rounds,cut into quarters after grilling
- cooked rice
- 1Combine the marinade ingredients in a large saucepan, simmer over low heat 20- 30 minutes, stir occasionally Stir in the cornstarch mixture and bring to a boil.
- 2Remove from heat and cool.
- 3Place chicken breasts and marinade into a large plastic freezer bag, turning to coat Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- 4Remove breasts from bag, grill over a medium flame 15- 20 minutes, turn and grill other side about 5 minutes more till cooked through- set aside.
- 5Quickly grill orange slices about 1 minute per side- set aside, quarter them when cooled Place chilled marinade in a large saucepan, heat to boiling, stirring occasionally.
- 6Remove from heat.
- 7Add chicken and orange quarters to saucepan, stirring to combine.
- 8Serve over rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Teriyaki Orange Glazed Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (381 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 518.0
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 3168.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 58.2 g
- Protein 40.2 g