Recipe by Marie
This has become one of my favorite ways to do chicken breasts on the grill and it is as easy as it can be. Recipe courtesy of Rachael Ray of the Food Network.
Top Review by barb_ratliff
My entire family devoured this, including my two very picky kids. In fact, it didn't make enough because everyone wanted seconds! The changes I made included I cut the chicken up into bite-sized pieces, replaced the oil with sesame oil, added fresh cut cilantro and marinated overnight and grilled on the Foreman grill. After it was grilled, I added grilled bell pepper, onion and pineapple and served over brown rice. This will become a regular meal in our household!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken breasts
- 1⁄3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon montreal steak grill seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large plastic food storage bag, combine teriyaki sauce, oil and grill seasoning.
- Add chicken, close bag and combine to coat evenly.
- Let stand 15 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor or indoor grill or grill pan to medium-high.
- Place chicken cutlets on grill or into hot pan and cook 3 minutes on each side.