1/1 Photo of Grilled Teriyaki Chicken (Rachael Ray)
This has become one of my favorite ways to do chicken breasts on the grill and it is as easy as it can be. Recipe courtesy of Rachael Ray of the Food Network.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon montreal steak grill seasoning
- 1In a large plastic food storage bag, combine teriyaki sauce, oil and grill seasoning.
- 2Add chicken, close bag and combine to coat evenly.
- 3Let stand 15 minutes.
- 4Preheat an outdoor or indoor grill or grill pan to medium-high.
- 5Place chicken cutlets on grill or into hot pan and cook 3 minutes on each side.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Teriyaki Chicken (Rachael Ray)
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 248.7
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 684.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 24.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: