This has become one of my favorite ways to do chicken breasts on the grill and it is as easy as it can be. Recipe courtesy of Rachael Ray of the Food Network.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken breasts
- 1⁄3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon montreal steak grill seasoning
- In a large plastic food storage bag, combine teriyaki sauce, oil and grill seasoning.
- Add chicken, close bag and combine to coat evenly.
- Let stand 15 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor or indoor grill or grill pan to medium-high.
- Place chicken cutlets on grill or into hot pan and cook 3 minutes on each side.