Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is another "excellent" recipe from Southern Living magazine (July 1991 issue).
- 1 (1 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1⁄4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon mesquite liquid smoke
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Combine first 7 ingredients; place in a shallow glass container or large zip-lock bag.
- Add chicken, cover or seal and chill 1-2 hours, turning occasionally.
- Remove chicken from marinade and grill, covered, over medium coals for 4-5 minutes on each side or until chicken is tender and juices run clear.
This was great chicken! The marinade goes together very quickly and easily. I doubled the marinade ingredients because I used 4 boneless breasts, 2 thighs and 2 legs. I did add a little brown sugar to sweeten it up a bit. Also, I marinated the chicken for about 6 hours. My family devoured this and gave it 2 thumbs up. Thank you for sharing this wonderful recipe...it is definitely a keeper.
This chicken is to die for! We loved this recipe!! It was so easy to put together and the chicken was moist and bursting with flavor! We will be making this yummy recipe time and time again! Wonderful!! Wow!!