1/13 Photos of Grilled Teriyaki Chicken
Awesome taste from this four ingredient marinade. Chicken breasts cooked very quickly on a high heat barbecue grill. Great served on a green salad for a light summer dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, garlic and sesame oil in a large plastic bag and place chicken breasts in it.
- 2Seal bag, and shake to coat.
- 3Place in refrigerator for 6 to 8 hours (or up to 24), turning occasionally.
- 4Preheat grill for high heat.
- 5Lightly oil the grill grate.
- 6Remove chicken from bag, discarding any remaining marinade.
- 7Grill for 6 to 8 minutes each side or until juices run clear when chicken is pierced with a fork.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Teriyaki Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 216.2
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 2836.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 31.6 g