- 59.14 ml soy sauce
- 59.14 ml honey
- 2 clove garlic, pressed
- 4.92 ml ginger
- 78.07 ml mayonnaise
- 907.18 g ground chuck
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 6 hamburger buns
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together first 4 ingredients.
- Stir 2 teaspoons soy sauce mixture into mayonnaise, and set aside.
- Combine 1/3 cup soy sauce mixture, beef, salt, and pepper; shape into 6 patties.
- Brush with remaining soy sauce mixture.
- Grill over medium-high heat (350°-400°) 4 minutes on each side or until beef is no longer pink.
- Coat cut sides of buns with cooking spray, and grill, cut side down, 2 minutes.
- Spread buns evenly with mayonnaise mixture, and fill with the patties.