Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 59.14 ml soy sauce
- 59.14 ml honey
- 2 clove garlic, pressed
- 4.92 ml ginger
- 78.07 ml mayonnaise
- 907.18 g ground chuck
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 6 hamburger buns
- Stir together first 4 ingredients.
- Stir 2 teaspoons soy sauce mixture into mayonnaise, and set aside.
- Combine 1/3 cup soy sauce mixture, beef, salt, and pepper; shape into 6 patties.
- Brush with remaining soy sauce mixture.
- Grill over medium-high heat (350°-400°) 4 minutes on each side or until beef is no longer pink.
- Coat cut sides of buns with cooking spray, and grill, cut side down, 2 minutes.
- Spread buns evenly with mayonnaise mixture, and fill with the patties.
Another great burger. We loved the teriyaki flavor. I did not use the mayonnaise on the buns, maybe next time.
This recipe was GREAT!!! We would frequent a burger joint when we lived in CA just for their teriyaki burgers, after moving to Houston, TX we couldn't find anything close to what we remembered. These burgers were moist, and tasted like real, homemade teriyaki sauce, not the type out of a bottle. I topped them with jack cheese, grilled pineapple, avocado, lettuce, and tomato. The kids even loved them!!! Thank you for helping us get a little taste of home!
Wow! What a delicious burger. My hubby and I just loved these, and the teriyaki mayonnaise was just perfect! I made as is, but next time will choose smaller garlic cloves -- I chose exceptionally large ones as I was pressing them, but I will pay for that for the rest of the day lol. Thanks so much Debe for this incredible burger recipe!! Dianne