1/2 Photos of Grilled Teriyaki Burgers
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir together first 4 ingredients.
- 2Stir 2 teaspoons soy sauce mixture into mayonnaise, and set aside.
- 3Combine 1/3 cup soy sauce mixture, beef, salt, and pepper; shape into 6 patties.
- 4Brush with remaining soy sauce mixture.
- 5Grill over medium-high heat (350°-400°) 4 minutes on each side or until beef is no longer pink.
- 6Coat cut sides of buns with cooking spray, and grill, cut side down, 2 minutes.
- 7Spread buns evenly with mayonnaise mixture, and fill with the patties.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Teriyaki Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 517.5
- Calories from Fat 249
- Total Fat 27.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 104.3 mg
- Sodium 1157.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 14.5 g
- Protein 31.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: