1/3 Photos of Grilled Tenderloin of Beef with Horseradish sauce
48 hrs 45 mins
Serve this thinly sliced on toasted french bread drizzled with the sauce-oh yeah! Below for the cooking time I've posted the least amount of time-it just depends on how well you like your Beef, the servings also depend on the size you buy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 beef tenderloin (size and weight your choice)
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh thyme, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh rosemary, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup fresh cracked black pepper
- soaked hickory chips
- 1Take the olive oil, fresh herbs, garlic and puree in a food processor to a paste.
- 2Whisk in black pepper.
- 3Coat Tenderloin on all sides, wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 48 hours.
- 4Remove marinated beef 2 hours before cooking.
- 5Oil your grill grid and over medium high heat sear the beef.
- 6Sprinkle with salt.
- 7Remove from grill and place a pan soaked with hickory chips on a lower rack or place coals around it.
- 8Place Tenderloin of Beef on a rack above chips on medium heat.
- 945 minutes to 1 hour for rare, 1 hour 30 minutes to 45 minutes for medium.
- 10Horseradish Sauce: Whisk together all ingredients and chill-make the day before if you can.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Tenderloin of Beef with Horseradish sauce
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 422.3
- Calories from Fat 367
- Total Fat 40.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 25.0 mg
- Sodium 247.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 5.0 g