Recipe by Oolala
From an old newspaper clipping in my recipe box. You marinate from 6 hours to overnight, and grill.
- 4 pork chops, 1/2 inch thick
- 1⁄4 cup cooking oil
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chops in a shallow baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, prepare marinade by adding all the other ingredients.
- Poor the marinade over the chops, turning the chops to coat well. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 6 hours to overnight, turning several times.
- Drain the chops, reserving the marinade. Pat excess moisture from the chops with paper towels.
- Grill on an uncovered grill, over medium heat for 5 minutes. Turn and brush the chops with the reserved marinade (and discard). Grill 5-7 minutes longer until meat is no longer pink.