Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Partial recipe from Bon Appetit May 2007
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 1⁄2 tablespoon coarse kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄8 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 chicken breasts, boneless & skinless
- Purée first 7 ingredients in processor. With machine running, gradually add oil through feed tube and process until blended. Transfer 1/4 cup herb mixture to small bowl; reserve. Add yogurt and lemon juice to remaining mixture in processor and blend.
- Place chicken in 13x9x2-inch glass baking dish. Pour yogurt mixture over chicken; turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate 1-5 hours.
- Prepare barbecue (medium heat). Place chicken, skin side down, on grill. Cover and grill until chicken is cooked through, turning every 5 minutes, about 20 minutes total.