Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a recipe from Betty Crocker. Sounds the a perfect simple summer meal.
Make and share this Grilled Taco-Spiced Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 1/4 lb)
- 1 tablespoon olives or 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. In shallow bowl, mix taco seasoning mix and oregano. Brush chicken with oil; sprinkle with taco seasoning mixture.
- Place chicken on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 10 to 15 minutes, turning once, until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (170°F).
- Meanwhile, in small microwavable bowl, mix barbecue sauce, chili sauce and cumin. Cover; microwave on High 30 to 60 seconds or until hot. Serve sauce over chicken.
Delicious! I halved the recipe and it worked out just great. Made for Photo Tag game. :)