- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 4 slices cheese, singles
- 4 kaiser rolls, split, toasted
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1⁄2 cup thick & chunky salsa
Directions See How It's Made
- PREHEAT grill to medium heat. Mix meat and seasoning mix; shape into 4 patties.
- GRILL patties 7 to 9 minutes on each side or until cooked through; top with Singles. Grill an additional 1 to 2 minutes or until Singles are melted.
- TOP bottom halves of rolls with lettuce, burgers and salsa. Cover with tops of rolls.