Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe comes from Betty Crocker Summer Favorites.
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning, from a 1 . 25 oz package
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Heat charcoal grill. in a shallow bowl, mix taco seasoning mix with oregano. Brush chicken with oil, sprinkle with taco seasoning mixture.
- Place chicken on the grill. Cover grill. Cook over medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until juice of chicken runs clear when center of thickest part is cut.
- Meanwhile, in small microwavable bowl, mix bbq sauce, chili sauce and cumin. Cover; microwave on high for 30-60 seconds or until hot. Serve sauce over chicken.
- For the oven, same as above except cook at 375° for 25-30 minutes in a shallow baking dish lined with foil or sprayed with cooking spray.