Based on a recipe from Betty ;)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat closed medium-size contact grill for 5 minutes (see below for oven directions).
- 2In shallow bowl, mix taco seasoning mix and oregano. Brush chicken with oil; coat with taco seasoning mixture.
- 3Place chicken on grill. Close grill. Grill 4 to 6 minutes or until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (170°F).
- 4Meanwhile, in 1-quart saucepan, heat barbecue sauce, chili sauce and cumin to boiling over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally. Serve sauce with chicken.
- 5Oven Directions: Heat oven to 375°F Line shallow baking pan with foil or spray with cooking spray. Place coated chicken in pan. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (170°F).
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Taco-Barbecue Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.1
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 69.5 mg
- Sodium 432.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 28.6 g