1/1 Photo of Grilled T-Bone Steaks With Chipotle and Cilantro Butter
This recipe is from the Take Home Chef series. Maybe the best steak you've ever eaten! We loved it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the butter, chilies, cilantro and tequila in a bowl to blend.
- 2Lay a sheet of plastic wrap on a work surface. Spoon the chili butter over the center of the plastic wrap. Roll the chili butter into a cylinder. Refrigerate at least 2 to 3 hours or overnight.
- 3Cut the chili butter log crosswise into 8 slices.
- 4Sprinkle the steaks with salt and black pepper.
- 5Prepare a grill or grill pan over medium-high heat. (I used a cast iron skillet with one tablespoon of olive oil and one tablespoon of butter.).
- 6Grill the steaks for five minutes. Turn the steaks over and top each with 2 of the chili butter slices. Continue grilling for 5 minutes for medium-rare doneness, or until the butter begins to melt.
- 7Transfer the steaks to plates and serve.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled T-Bone Steaks With Chipotle and Cilantro Butter
Serving Size: 1 (317 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 830.1
- Calories from Fat 600
- Total Fat 66.7 g
- Saturated Fat 31.1 g
- Cholesterol 233.9 mg
- Sodium 316.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 54.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chipotle chiles in adobo