1/1 Photo of Grilled T-Bone Steaks With Bourbon-Peppercorn Mop Sauce
Received this in an email, sounds so good and juicy...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the Sauce
- 2 cups country table syrup (sorghum syrup) or 2 cups mild molasses
- 1 teaspoon cracked black peppercorns
- 6 tablespoons smoky-style kentucky bourbon whiskey, such as Knob Creek
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, chilled, cut up
- 1 1/4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1Heat grill.
- 2Place syrup and peppercorns in medium saucepan; bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Remove from heat; whisk in bourbon, butter and lemon juice.
- 3Reserve 1 1/4 cups; keep remaining sauce warm to brush over steaks during grilling.
- 4Lightly brush steaks with oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place on gas grill over medium heat or on charcoal grill 4 to 6 inches from medium coals; cover grill.
- 5Grill 6 to 8 minutes for medium-rare or until of desired doneness, generously brushing with warm sauce during last 3 to 4 minutes of grilling and turning several times.
- 6Serve reserved 1 1/4 cups sauce with steak.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled T-Bone Steaks With Bourbon-Peppercorn Mop Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 305.9
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 501.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 26.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g