- 2 -4 well-trimmed beef t-bone steaks (about 2 to 4 pounds) or 2 -4 porterhouse steaks, cut 1 inch thick (about 2 to 4 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine rub ingredients; press evenly onto beef steaks.
- Place steaks on grid over medium, ash-covered coals.
- Grill, uncovered, 14 to 16 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning 4 times.
- Remove bones and carve steaks into slices, if desired.
- Season with salt, as desired.