1/4 Photos of Grilled T-Bone Steaks With BBQ Rub
I just found this and I'm posting to make sure that I don't lose it. It sounds like great BBQ fare
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 -4 well-trimmed beef t-bone steaks (about 2 to 4 pounds) or 2 -4 porterhouse steaks, cut 1 inch thick (about 2 to 4 pounds)
- 1Combine rub ingredients; press evenly onto beef steaks.
- 2Place steaks on grid over medium, ash-covered coals.
- 3Grill, uncovered, 14 to 16 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning 4 times.
- 4Remove bones and carve steaks into slices, if desired.
- 5Season with salt, as desired.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled T-Bone Steaks With BBQ Rub
Serving Size: 1 (18 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 94.3
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 168.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 14.3 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
beef t-bone steaks