1/10 Photos of Grilled T-Bone Steaks
This is an excellent marinade for any steak. The flavor is just wonderful. Our T-bones came out perfect. Very tender with a wonderful flavor. The original recipe is from TOH with some changes to suit our taste. Prep time does not include the time it takes to marinate the steaks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle hot sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, smashed
- 2 beef t-bone steaks (1 in thick)
- 1In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first 11 ingredients.
- 2Add steaks.
- 3Seal the bag and turn to coat.
- 4Refrigerate overnight, turning as often as you can. (I actually marinated my for a day and a 1/2.).
- 5Drain and discard marinade.
- 6Grill steaks, over high heat for about 5 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145 degrees, medium, 160 degrees, well-done 170 degrees).
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled T-Bone Steaks
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 229.9
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4141.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 15.0 g
- Protein 8.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
beef t-bone steaks