Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Another recipe I found floating around on paper...been wanting to try it...recipe says to cook it on a kettle-style grill...(note) but I think you could cook it on a George Foreman Grill or even a cast iron grill...cooking time does not include marinating time...
- 4 boneless pork chops, 1 inch thick
- 2 green onions, finely chopped with tips
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons chili paste
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh gingerroot, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili oil
- To make marinade, combine green onions, soy sauce, garlic, sesame oil, lemon juice, chile paste, sugar, ginger root and chile oil in a small bowl.
- Place chops in a 1-gallon self-sealing plastic bag, pour marinade over chops, seal bag.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight (turning once in awhile).
- Drain chops, reserving marinade.
- See note above.
- Place chops on a kettle-style grill directly over medium-hot coals, lower grill hood and grill for 4-5 minutes. Brush chops with reserved marinade; turn and brush again. Grill for 4-5 minutes more until chops are just done.
I made this last night for a really great dinner! The marinade is really great, and doesn't take long to mix up. I marinated for about 5 hours, and cut a tenderloin into boneless "chops". So tender and juicy, with just the right flavors! Thanks for sharing! Made for PRMR tag game.