Prep 1 hr
Cook 14 mins
A delicious dish that can be grilled any time of year! It's a favorite with my family and friends..I wanted to share the recipe and let it (hopefully) become a favorite with your family and friends as well! It's simple and easy and yet it presents elegantly. I hope you decide to give it a try!
- 680.38 g fresh swordfish steaks, cut 1-inch thick
- 29.58 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 29.58 ml white wine vinegar
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2.46 ml dried rosemary, crushed, if fresh, finely chopped
- In a bowl, combine oil, vinegar, onion, rosemary, and 1/4 teaspoons salt. Add fish. Marinate 1 hour at room temperature, turning once.
- Remove fish, reserving marinade. Grill fish, 5 to 7 minutes per side, brushing often with marinade.
This is a simple and delicious recipe. I used chives in place of the green onions. This was served with a side salad and Pesto Tossed Corn, Leeks, and Green Bean Side. Made for *PAC Spring 2009*