Recipe by SuzieQ in Fairfax
A delicious dish that can be grilled any time of year! It's a favorite with my family and friends..I wanted to share the recipe and let it (hopefully) become a favorite with your family and friends as well! It's simple and easy and yet it presents elegantly. I hope you decide to give it a try!
- 680.38 g fresh swordfish steaks, cut 1-inch thick
- 29.58 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 29.58 ml white wine vinegar
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2.46 ml dried rosemary, crushed, if fresh, finely chopped