1 hr 5 mins
From a supermarket card I just picked up. DH loves swordfish. If you use fresh tarragon, use 3 tsp. chopped, divided.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly oil grill grate and preheat to medium-high.
- 2Cut off pointed end of garlic bulbs; place garlic on piece of heavy duty foil and wrap to seal in pouch.
- 3Place garlic on grill rack and cover; grill 30-35 minutes or until fork tender.
- 4Cool 5 minutes and squeeze pulp from garlic; mince and set aside.
- 5On stovetop, in a heavy skillet, bring chicken broth and 1 teaspoons of the tarragon to boiling; lower heat and simmer until mixture is reduced to 1/4 cup.
- 6Melt butter in separte skillet over medium-high heat.
- 7Whisk in garlic pulp, remaining tarragon, broth reduction and lemon juice; bring to boiling; reduce heat and keep warm until ready to serve.
- 8Meanwhile, rinse and pat dry swordfish with paper towels.
- 9Sprinkle fish evenly with pepper and salt to taste.
- 10Grill fish 5 minutes on each side, or until fish flakes when tested with a fork.
- 11Transfer fish to serving dish and serve with reserved garlic sauce.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Swordfish With Roasted Garlic Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.4
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 71.4 mg
- Sodium 168.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 36.4 g